||19 ft 0 in (5.79 meters)
|Number of Engines
||200XL PXS4 DTS 5.44" 1.75
|Deadrise at Transom
|Fuel Tank Count
With dual Humminbird® HELIX™ 7 G2N fishfinders and a Minn Kota® Terrova® 80-lb. thrust trolling motor with i-Pilot®, the TRACKER® TARGA™ V-19 is outfitted to find and catch the heaviest limits that the biggest of northern lakes can produce. A cockpit designed specifically for fishing is protected by a wrap-around, walk-thru windshield, and 49 total gallons of livewell and baitwell space keep your fish healthy.
Like every all-welded TRACKER Deep V, the TARGA 19 Tournament Edition is backed by the TRACKER PROMISE—the best factory warranty in aluminum boats, with a lifetime hull/structure/deck warranty and 5-years of bow-to-stern coverage. And it’s matched with a GALVASHIELD® Impact trailer with custom aluminum wheels and spare.
- Backed by the TRACKER® PROMISE—the best factory warranty in aluminum boats
- Dual Humminbird® HELIX™ 7 G2N fishfinders w/GPS (DI bow, SI console)
- Minn Kota® Terrova® 80-lb. (36.29 kg) thrust, 60" (1.52 m) shaft trolling motor w/i-Pilot®
- NEW step to aft deck w/storage beneath plus NEW storage behind driver’s footrest
- NEW consoles w/more leg room, 2-tiered fishfinder mounting surfaces, integral tackle storage & lockable passenger glove box
- 3 movable, folding & swiveling fishing seats w/6 pedestal base locations
- Bow 19-gal. (71.92) & aft 30-gal. (113.56 L) livewells—aerated, timed & recirculated, w/pump-outs & aft bait bucket
- 3 lockable rod boxes: 1 center (up to 7’ 6” or 2.3 m) & 2 top-loading in-gunnel (up to 9’ or 2.74 m)
- DIAMOND COAT™ finish w/industry-exclusive powder coat & clearcoat for brilliant durability
- VERSATRACK® mounting channel (see accessory options under Features/Options tab)
- Custom-matched trailer w/GALVASHIELD® Impact chip protection, custom aluminum wheels & spare
- Length:19' 0"
- Length w/swim platform: 19' 10"
- Beam: 8' 6"
- Bottom width: 7' 4"
- Max. recommended HP: 225 HP
- Fuel capacity: 47 gal.
- Max. person capacity: 8 persons
- Max. person weight: 1100 lbs.
- Max. person, motor & gear weight: 2000 lbs.
- Interior depth: 25"
- Transom height: 23"
- Deadrise at bow: 35 degrees
- Deadrise at transom: 20 degrees
- Hull material: 0.125 5052 marine alloy
- Average dry weight: 2001 lbs.
- Average package weight: 4019 lbs.
- Package height: 7' 0"
- Package width: 8' 6"
- Towing length: 25' 9"
- Storage length (w/outboard trimmed down): 22' 8"
- Bow Humminbird® HELIX™ 7 DI G2N fishfinder w/GPS
- Console Humminbird® HELIX™ 7 SI G2N fishfinder w/GPS
- Minn Kota® Terrova® 24V, 80-lb. (36.29 kg) thrust, 60" (1.52 m) shaft, foot-control trolling motor w/i-Pilot®
- Upgraded trailer w/custom aluminum wheels, matching custom aluminum spare & 13" (33.02 cm) radial tires
- Color: DIAMOND COAT™ Starlite Red or TRACKER Black gunnels & hull sides w/Starlite Gray bottom.
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- Backed by the TRACKER® PROMISE—the best factory warranty in aluminum boats
- Limited lifetime hull warranty
- NMMA® certified
- Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA® & U.S. Coast Guard requirements
- Easy-fill EPA-compliant fuel tank
- Aft swim platform w/boarding ladder
- Ski tow pylon receptacle
- Bow & stern eyes
- 4 battery trays
- 6 flip-up cleats including 2 midship cleats
- Motor-stop safety lanyard
- Fire extinguisher
- Lighted bow 19-gal. (71.92 L) aerated livewell w/timer, recirculator & pump-out system
- NEW aft 30-gal. (113.56 L), 16" x 40" (40.64 x 101.6 cm) livewell w/port bait bucket holder, timer, recirculator & pump-out system
- Dual 750 GPH (2,839.06 LPH) aerator/fill pumps & dual 500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) recirculating/pump-out pumps
- Molded 1-piece construction w/rounded corners for easy cleanup & to protect your catch
- Adjustable aerator heads for maximum water control
- Thru-bolted trolling motor mount for extra strength
- Padded sport steering wheel
- SeaStar™ hydraulic steering w/tilt
- NEW port & starboard fiberglass-reinforced acrylic consoles w/NEW walk-thru windshields & hatch
- Passenger console w/NEW larger lockable storage, drink holders & small items tray
- NEW integrated tackle storage in consoles
- NEW enclosed console bottom(s) w/removable panel
- Dash layout w/enough space to accept large fishfinders
- NEW X-Grip® mobile phone holder
- Starboard weather-protected AM/FM Bluetooth®-capable stereo
- Strategically placed instruments w/recessed gauges for easy visibility & reduced glare
- Illuminated multifunction tachometer/trim gauge & speedometer/fuel gauge
- Voltmeter & water pressure gauge
- Illuminated rocker switches
- Mercury® control box
- NEW Charcoal console color
- Elevated bow & aft fishing decks w/large bow storage lids for easier access
- 6 pedestal seat base locations
- 100% composite seating
- Fixed-position, sliding deluxe driver seat w/air-powered height adjustment & air-ride shock absorption
- 3 movable, 360°-swivel & lock, folding fishing seats w/air-powered height adjustment & air-ride shock absorption seat pedestals
- Carpeted trolling motor deck w/drink holder
- Open storage compartment in bow panel
- NEW bow starboard compartment box w/larger, carpeted storage
- NEW bow padded backrests w/front-access console storage
- Starboard below-console storage w/lockable angled footrest
- Bow center lockable rod box w/organizer for spinning & baitcast rods to 7' 6" (2.29 m)
- 2 top-loading rod boxes in the gunnels for rods to 9' (2.74 m)
- Lockable closed side storage w/composite door below the port gunnel
- In-floor center trolling battery storage compartment for up to 3 batteries
- NEW rotomolded, removable storage tray for in-floor storage compartment
- NEW aft center deck step w/lockable storage & 2 drink holders
- NEW aft deck port removable rotomolded storage box
- NEW aft deck starboard rotomolded storage for fourteen 3700-series tackle boxes
- Exclusive VERSATRACK® accessory-mounting channel in gunnels
- 16-oz. (.45 kg) marine-grade, fishing-friendly carpet on decks & trim
- Low-maintenance commercial-grade, chemical-resistant vinyl cockpit floor
- Aft cranking battery & rigging lockable access hatch
- Deep deadrise & reversed chines for a smoother, drier ride & better overall performance
- Set-back transom designed to deliver undisturbed water to the prop for faster, smoother takeoff & better overall performance
- Pressed-in strakes for optimal performance
- Factory-matched, performance-tested propeller
Construction & Exterior
- DIAMOND COAT™ finish features industry-exclusive powder coat & clearcoat for brilliant durability
- NEW graphics
- All-welded, 2-piece .125 aluminum Deep V hull w/wide beam & stable bottom for a smoother, drier ride in rough waters
- Robotically welded, all-aluminum box-beam transom w/corner braces welded in to unitize & strengthen the hull
- Expanding foam injected into hull cavities for added hull stiffening, flotation & a quieter ride
- Pressed-in hull strakes for enhanced performance
- Reverse chine hull design for drier ride & better handling
- Transom motor-mounting plate for increased strength & durability
- Welded-in longitudinal stringer system for full-length support along the running surface
- 8' 6" (2.59 m) beam for more interior room, plus wide 7' 4" (2.24 m) bottom for more stability
- 11" (27.94 cm) gunnels for structural strength & rigidity w/integrated storage below
- Full-length non-skid grip mats on top of gunnels
- Pressure-treated floor & deck(s) w/limited lifetime warranty
- All compartment lids are flush-mount, insulated, carpeted & all-aluminum for structural rigidity, tight fit & long-term durability
- Molded bow storage box/cooler w/raised lip for drier storage
- 1,000 GPH (3,785.41 LPH) bilge pump
- Bow & console courtesy lights
- Interior courtesy lights
- Stowable navigation lights w/NEW LED courtesy light at bow
- Interstate® batteries: 1 cranking & 2 trolling
- 24V trolling motor harness
- Bow panel w/trolling motor receptacle, 12V outlet, bow aerator switch & trim switch
- Port console-mounted 12V outlet
- 2 NEW additional 12V outlets on side panels
- Wiring system wrapped in abrasion-resistant protective conduit
- Custom-fit, tandem-axle trailer powder-coated w/GALVASHIELD®Impact corrosion & chip protection for improved durability
- Inside-the-frame-brake line system w/1-point bleed
- Hydraulic drum brakes on both axles
- Super Lube hubs for quick & complete hub lubrication
- Spare tire carrier w/matching spare tire
- Space-saving swing-away tongue to reduce storage length
- 1,200-lb. (544.31 kg) swing-up jack w/swivel wheel
- Heavy-duty winch w/nylon strap & bow safety strap
- Integrated boarding steps & safety handle for boarding at bow while boat is on trailer
- Outboard motor support to reduce hull & transom stress while towing
- Heavy-duty upright load guides for easy, centered loading
- Carpeted bunks & fender boards to protect hull
- Submersible LED lighting
- Nylon tie-down straps (supplied w/boat package)
- Safety cables
|* We employ best efforts to present accurate pricing, specifications, features and availability for models shown on this site. On occasion, data transmission errors may produce anomalies in information presented. Photos could show optional accessories not included in the listed price or not available on the actual model in stock. Should you have questions about what you see here, your dealer will be able to confirm correct availability, model content and pricing. Inventory shown is subject to prior sale or transfer to another location.||
| Included Options (Call For Details)
||Bass Pro Shops / Tracker Boat Center ATLANTA
5900 Sugarloaf Parkway
Lawrenceville, GA 30043